Sunday, December 14, 2008

Been too Busy to Blog

***Disclaimer- I'm in no way complaining***

This is my life lately. Salon, School, Home, repeat. Some days it's Salon, School, Salon, Home. It's Sunday night, and I still have shows on my Tivo from last Monday. I love my jobs and I'm so grateful I have them, I know right now a lot of people are losing theirs right and left. Been there done that. So I'm happy I'm busy, but if my blogs get few and far between, that is why. I saw my kids this weekend and it had been so long since I've seen them. They said "Jernine, where have you been, we've missed you." I know adorable huh. They wanted me to stay for a week. I did too, but it's not to be right now. Anyhow, that's my life, in a nutshell. Hope every body's holiday is Hap-hap-hap-happy!

2 comments:

Krista Lou Cook said...

I so understand, my heart go out to you and your craziness!

Amberlee said...

So I was going to send out Christmas cards with our new family pictures, but since we just barley got them today I guess, Merry Christmas!