Sunday, February 15, 2009

February Funk

I don't know if this is an actually medically diagnosed and recognized disorder, but I get this every year. My whole family does for that matter. Maybe it's because I'm looking forward to better weather and we're all sick of winter. Believe me even living in Las Vegas we do have winters, we actually got a bit of snow, but the weather has be bad and I'm just ready to get out of here. My family all feels the same way, and my parents try to take a vacation every Feb. Last year as a family we all went to Hawaii, and that was the perfect medication for our self-diagnosed condition. So last February I had Hawaii to look forward to and it sure did the trick. This year however nothing. Looking back on my Hawaii pictures got me a little homesick for it. (Yes I feel like it's a home away from home, away from home......got that?)Anyhow even though it made me homesick it brought a grin to my face, and since I wasn't blogging last February I never put up Hawaii pictures. So here are a few for MY enjoyment. I hope you enjoy them as well. Oh Maui, how I miss ya!

3 comments:

Jenny said...

As I watch it snow I want to go some place warm well back to the bahamas. Sorry you are sick get feeling better.

Laci said...

dang, i can't believe that was a year ago! crazy!

Laura said...

You're KILLING me! I have been wanting to go to Hawaii FOREVER! Hows your wrist?