Sunday, February 8, 2009

Arrevaderci Diet Coke-y part deux-y


What can I say? I'm weak. I've had a crazy 2 weeks and caved. In my defense, who keeps their new years resolutions? In all reality, I didn't drink quite as much of that delicious substance as I usually did. But alas, all good things must come to an end, and I'm done.... again. I make no apologies for my slip, it was deserved. So there. Part of my slip up had to do with the massive case of insomnia I've had. I know what you're thinking, caffeine keeps you awake. I know, that's why I slipped. The insomnia came way before the diet coke. (Like oh 29 years maybe). I don't know? Mom, was I a good sleeper as a baby? Maybe I was and I got all my sleeping in during my formative years. Whatever the case may be, I will make a deal with the sandman.... I'll give up the Diet Coke, just PLEASE for the love of Sally give me a good nights sleep..... And if it's not asking too much a dreamless one would be a little more peaceful.... I don't need anymore dream/nightmares. Thank you!

2 comments:

Krista Lou Cook said...

maybe you missed your calling in life and was supposed to be a horror-flick writer. It sounds like 29 years of bad dreams should count for something!!!

Kristine Yuhas said...

You need to learn the AA motto, One Day At A Time!