Monday, March 23, 2009

It's been awhile


I am still here, just been crazy busy. I had the chance to go home last weekend for my mom's birthday. It had been since Christmas since I had been home so it was a long overdue trip. My mom surprised me and on Saturday my Mom, Dad and I went to The Hale Center Theater and saw the play "All Shook Up." It was a play filled with all of Elvis's hit songs. 2+ hours of Elvis songs..... Yes please. Not to mention it was really good being just a small Theater company. What fun. Unfortunately the weekend was far to short, and in the blink of an eye I was heading back to Vegas. It was fun and relaxing however and I loved hanging with the family. I've also been re-watching one of the best TV shows that ever graced the airwaves. Veronica Mars. If you've never watched this TV show before do yourself a favor and rent it, you'll thank me later. Such quick wit. LOVE IT! Anyhow here I am. No need to send out a search party! :)

No comments: