Thursday, March 26, 2009

My Heroes


I want to take a few minutes to just share with all those who will read this just how lucky I am to have the BEST parents ever. Right now seems like a fitting time to mention how great they are. My Mom's Birthday was on the 14th and she is AMAZING. She's one of my best friends and always my shoulder to cry on. I love her so much and I am constantly reminded by her how much I mean to her, and just how valuable I am. When I don't believe in myself she still believes in me, and it's great to know that I am significant to someone. So Mom I love you and I'm so grateful for you!
My Dad is INCREDIBLE. Last Sunday he was released from being the Bishop of his ward. He had been the Bishop for almost 6 years. To see the love and concern he had for his ward was AWEsome. I have so much love and respect for him, and the commitment he had to the ward. He was truly called of God to lead the ward for that time and he did so with inspiration. I'm so lucky to have a father that holds the Priesthood does so righteously.
I love my parents so much. They raised me right. I've always felt loved and taken care of. We are a close family and that is entirely because of the love and respect they have given their children, and each other. Mom and Dad, I love you!!! Thank you for being the best folks a girl could hope for! :)

2 comments:

Laci said...

that's sweet..

srmedley said...

You do have some pretty amzaing parents and I have an amazing aunt and uncle! The amazingness must run in the family!