Thursday, May 21, 2009

Ummm......No......


I saw this, and had to share....A few things ran through my head as I saw this picture (besides the burning of my eyes to view such a sight) 1: Does this man not have friends that would tell him "dude...cut your hair" 2: This guy has to cut his own hair because I'm offended not only as a human but as a hairstylist as well and would NEVER give this haircut. I'd refuse first. 3: Is this man blind.....does he live on a blind colony? Because that would be his only reason for this....then again he does have a brush....actually, I don't think he does. In case there is any question out there this is a big Hair DON'T!

2 comments:

Brammer Family said...

What the?

John and Heather Davis said...

Hey, thats my dad!!! j/k I think your would give me an "F" if it was. I wouldnt be able to argue with you about it either.
What is he thinking???