Thursday, July 1, 2010

Top 5 Heroes. Top 5 Villains


Alright, here it goes our first topic. First of all let me introduce Melody to you. Here she is all cute and stuff. Mel is one of my favorite friends, and I love working with her. We differ in opinions on a lot of things. She loves her cowboys and country music, and well.....I don't. Give me my indie music, and non-cowboys any day. So it was fun for this first time to see what she would put in her list. Her lists were hilarious, and surprising. So without further adieu I give you our top 5 villains and heroes.

VILLAINS:

MELODY:

5: AIDS--"PHILADELPHIA" How hilarious! Thinking outside the box. Creative
4: HMONG GANG--"GRAN TORINO"
3: ANNIE WILKES--"MISERY"
2: BILLIE 'THE BLUE BEAR'--"MILLION DOLLAR BABY" That dirty boxer
1: LORD VOLDEMORT--"HARRY POTTER"

JEANNINE:

5: MAX CADY--"CAPE FEAR"
4: VERBAL KINT--"THE USUAL SUSPECTS"
3: HANS GRUBER--"DIE HARD" I have to put Alan Rickman in there
2: STANSFIELD--"THE PROFESSIONAL" Gary Oldman was super creepy
1: THE JOKER--"THE DARK KNIGHT" Heath Ledger was amazing

HEROES:

MELODY:

5: IDGIE THREDGOOD--"FRIED GREEN TOMATOES" Good choice.
4: LASSIE--"LASSIE"
3: ERIN BROKOVICH--"ERIN BROKOVICH"
2: ATTICUS FINCH--"TO KILL A MOCKINGBIRD"
1: WALT KOWALSKI--"GRAN TORINO" Yes she has a big crush on him

JEANNINE:

5: WILLIAM WALLACE--"BRAVEHEART"
4: MAXIMUS--"GLADIATOR"
3: SIRIUS BLACK--"HARRY POTTER" Gary Oldman is my hero & villain
2: ATTICUS FINCH--"TO KILL A MOCKINGBIRD" same hero, same order
1: JOHN McCLANE--"DIE HARD" Of course he will be top of my list.

So crazy that we both picked Atticus Finch, and it was the same order. Who knew. Honestly I had a hard time with my heroes. I could probably replace the last two if I thought a little more about it, but for right now my list is solid.

Comment below if you would like to add your picks to the list, and just to give you a heads up, our next picks are top 5 death scenes, so think about them and when we post our picks add yours in the comments. Enjoy

2 comments:

Jen said...

I've been waiting and waiting for the top 5 death scenes...Where are they?
Here are some others that I think you should do... Top 5 Tear Jerkers, Top 5 Best Songs from movies (I think it will be interesting to see the difference between the 2 of you), Top 5 movies that made a difference in your life...(for good, or bad). Anyway, I just wanted to let you know that we are waiting for more!!! :)

harada57 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.