Friday, July 30, 2010

Death Scenes

We've been shooting off these lists quicker than I've had time to post them, but here we go. Top 5 Death Scenes. I'll also be posting our favorite 80's movies, saddest movies, and Christmas Movies. So here we go:

Melody-
5: The Deliverance Scene in "Zombieland"
4: The Lawnmower Scene in "The Happening"
3: The Ending of "Inglorious Basterds"
2:The Beginning of "Ghost Ship"
1: The Car Crash in "Death Proof"

Mel's list is pretty Grody. I went really for more comical

Jeannine-
5: The Pop-tart death in "Pulp Fiction"
4: The jet-pack scene in "Kick Ass"
3: You shot Marvin in "Pulp Fiction"
2: Always wear your seat belt in "Zombieland"
1: Brad Pitt getting hit by a car in "Meet Joe Black"

Chime in below for your favorites!

5 comments:

Jen said...

Yay! You posted!!! I was so excited, but a little sad to admit, that I've only seen 2 of the movies that you guys put on there... Pulp Fiction, and Meet Joe Black. Crazy huh! I don't like watching a lot of movies where there is death, so I'll have to really think about my "Death Scene" Movies. I do want to put in there that in my top 5 will probably be The Crow... because Brandon Lee died for reals... Anyway, there is my 2 cents worth! :) Thanks for FINALLY posting! :)

josh said...

I have to say, I admit I am surprised nothing from the Kill Bill's made it to the list. I think I could make my top from just from those two films! I LOVE the lists, keep them coming!

Brent said...

My two favorite are from the Godfather “leave the gun, take the cannolis” and from the final scene from Bonnie and Clyde. Seemed like that went on for several minutes in slow motion. Great scene.

Sok Sareth said...

This information is impressive; I am inspired with your post writing style
And how continuously you describe this topic.

สูตรบาคาร่า
goldenslot
GCLUB มือถือ

คนสวย2019 said...

ฟิลเลอร์มีคุณสมบัติอย่างไร?
คุณสมบัติของฟิลเลอร์ ช่วยในการกักเก็บน้ำของชั้นผิวที่ได้รับการแก้ไข หน้าตอบ ร่องแกมลึก ฟิลเลอร์จะช่วยเติมเต็มช่องว่างให้กับเซลล์ผิวหนัง หรือเพิ่มปริมาตรให้กับผิว เทียบได้กับการติดสปริงให้กับผิว ให้ผิวยืดหยุ่น เต่งตึงกระชับชั้นผิวเรียบเสมอกัน ลดริ้วรอยเหี่ยวหย่น ทำให้ใบหน้าดูเด็กลงอย่างชัดเจน รวมไปถึงการปรับรูปหน้า เติมเต็มรูปหน้าให้สมส่วน ได้รูปยิ่งขึ้น และจะสลายตัวไปได้อย่างธรรมชาติ สำหรับแพทย์ผู้เชี่ยวชาญจะสามารถนำฟิลเลอร์ มาเติมเต็มได้ทุกส่วนของผิว
ฉีดฟิลเลอร์ร่องแก้ม
ฉีดฟิลเลอร์คาง
ฉีดฟิลเลอร์หน้าผาก
ฉีดฟิลเลอร์จมูก