Wednesday, June 25, 2008

My favorite niece Kaycee


Since I blogged about my adopted niece's and nephew earlier, I must blog about my favorite niece Kaycee.... okay well she's my only niece but that's beside the point. Kaycee lives in Spokane during the school year and stays with my sis, and bro-in-law, Jess and Dave during the summer. She also visits a few other times during the year, so sometimes it's hit or miss if I see her. But when we do see each other we are besties! That's best friends, or bff's whatever you prefer. Even though there is no blood relation between us two she's a gal after my own heart. I do not know a 10-year-old that is more into movies and movie stars than this girl. See what I mean....we're 2 peas in a pod. She is very content to watch movies and remembers everyone that is in them. What a genius!
She also likes to take pictures. She does a decent job, but I think she also likes to be pretty creative and take abstract photo's, and different kinds of self-taken photos. Check out some of her work.
One of her awesome pictures of....what else her mouth, not to mention the self-taken one. She's having fun, no?

No comments: