Monday, June 30, 2008

The Soup

So one of my favorite TV shows is The Soup, I have myself a MAJOR crush on Joel Mchale, and think he can do no wrong. For those of you in the dark ages that have never heard of it, it's a TV show on E! that does a rundown of things that have happened on TV throughout that week. He makes fun of reality TV and Talk Shows and I love, love, love, love it. One of my favorite things that was on the show one time last year was him showing a clip of a little girl licking a pickle. It was hilarious, and every time he would reshow it, it would make my day. I needed to share with all...and that is all.

1 comment:

Kiana Hayden said...

I just got caught up on my Soup that I missed last Friday and I almost peed my pants...that was a fantastic episode. Was it just me or did Joel sound like he had a cold?