Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Good Grief



Oh Charlie Brown, how I'm feelin' ya right about now. That phrase and his expression have never seemed more fitting. It just makes sense. The past few weeks have been super crazy. There was the day we had to evacuate the building at school because the Store below us got robbed and the students were a little rattled. An ambulance being called at work, students feeling stressed, and overwhelmed, and not to get too personal but feeling all to hormonal and emotional in the midst of this. MUST. CATCH. BREATH. I have to say however, I wake up every morning and enjoy going to my job. I love it. Challenges and all. Through all this craziness let's not forget that I've slept little, and it continues in my crazy, yet super real dreams. The kind that when you wake up you have to think about whether it was real or a dream. Not the kind that you're playing chess with Anderson Cooper and Peter Griffin, (yes that was one of my dreams). On more than one occasion, I was convinced that it was real. Then when I start to think about it, I realize there is no possible way that Shawn Spencer from the TV show "Psych" is in my class.... but it seemed so real.... You know what I'm talking about right? You're laughing because you relate, am I right?.... Please say yes. Anyhow what is real is I changed my hair and now it's black and purple. I call it my "hot bruise" do. So my hair is black, and I put a few purple extensions in it. (brown chicken brown cow...inside joke). It's like I'm the one in Cosmo school all over again. I love it. So that's about it for right now. I'm doing well, and I'll take every bit of the craziness, it's quite entertaining because like Michael Scott says..."There is such a thing as good grief, just ask Charlie Brown".....I'm not quite sure what that means.

3 comments:

Krista Lou Cook said...

Ya know what is funny, When I dream like that it actually comes true. Granted it does not involve famous people.

John and Heather Davis said...

When I was younger, I dreamt that Superman was my boyfriend and he would take me flying. I loved having those dreams that when I would go to bed I would think of him and think about what I wanted to dream about so that it would get rooted into my subconscience and I would actually dream about him. I'm a dork I know!! I cant think of who played him right know and its really making me mad! His name is on the tip of my tongue. He was the one in all of the 80's Superman movies. Argh!!

P.S. I just have to say that I love you! I think that you are absolutey great and school would not be as incredibly awesome without you there!!!!! Things in my life have seemed really crazy too as of late and school would not be the escape that it is without you there!

Watson said...

Hey sissy- I don't remember my dreams very often, but lately it's been about work...so when I wake up I have to go to work AGAIN! It's like I haven't gotten a break! Thank goodness I have a couple of days off. Hopefully I won't have a work dream. Good luck on your non- dream nights and nights full of good, deep, sleep!!!