Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me!


I really should be blogging about my trip to Anaheim for the design team competition, but that will have to wait. I have to tell you about how awesome my class is and what they did for me tonight. They had a little Birthday party for me tonight. I won't be in class tomorrow because I switched shifts so I could go home for my actual B-day to spend with my family and b-day buddy Jess. So we're in class and of my students brings in this cake. How awesome is this. She made this cake for me complete with a mini version of me on top. How adorable is that? Not to mention DELICIOUS. It was chocolate mousse on the bottom and Red Velvet on top. Say it with me now.... YUMMMMY! Then they got pizza and salad for the night. To top it off, my boss Kristie came in and informed all of us, that I will be staying with my class for one more module. YAY! I love these girls. I had to add a picture of us all. They're so great, and I felt so loved. Thanks girls you made my night! Side note, it does say Happy 29th Birthday. I told my class I was 29, and told them I was turning 29. It's kind of our joke. I loved it! :)

4 comments:

Brammer Family said...

That is too too sweet!
Happy Birthday! :)

Camren and Tiffany said...

Jeannine I love that cake it is awsome that girl is really talented! Hope you have a Great Birthday!

Krista Lou Cook said...

Yeah!!!!! I hope you have/had a wonderful birthday! I was in Utah yesterday and could not bring myself to stop by CP since you guys are no longer there.

srmedley said...

That is such a cute cake!
Happy Birthday to You & Jess!!