Monday, April 13, 2009

Bizarro Birthday

So this 29th birthday of mine has not started out very smooth. I was planning on going home for none and my sissy's birthday. My parents had used some of their sky miles to get me a plane ticket so I was set. However... I had a meeting Thursday night at work, and while they are only suppose to be 30 minutes this one lasted an hour and a half. As a result I missed my flight and ended up needing to purchase a new ticked for $150 on another airline. (thanks mom and dad). Believe me I was not a happy birthday girl that night in the airport, words were said and tears were shed. I just wanted to get out of vegas and wanted to immediatly. After that debacle was over with, it was smooth sailing... For awhile. But Sunday I just had to feel the need to update my iTunes and I crashed my harddrive. Enter dave the computer nerd. Right now he has my computer and is trying to fix it but we'll see. Then to top it off I sit here in the airport waiting for my flight. Yup you guessed it I missed my flight back to vegas. I got here in plenty of time but I thought my flight left at 852 when it left at 826 and I was having a personal problem that was not going to take care of itself in a quick fashion. So I get to my gate at 822 and they wouldn't let me on. Luckily they were nice and I didn't have to pay extra for a new flight. Needless to say this 29th year isn't starting out great. Hopfully that doesn't speak for the rest of the year. Next 29th birthday better be good.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

That sucks, I hope things are getting better.I hope you and Jess had a great b-day

Watson said...

unfortunately, the nerd couldn't fix your computer completely.

BTW Apple Sucks!