Thursday, January 8, 2009

2009 Here I come

I used to be a goal oriented person, I don't know what happened to me, but It's time to become that person again I so miss. I have a few goals I want to accomplish they say if you don't write down a goal, it's only a wish. So here are just a few for 2009:

1. Arrevaderci Diet Coke-y:
While I love my delicious Diet Coke, I feel that I drink way too much of it. So I've bid Adieu to it. Hopefully that will help me drink more water, and help aide my weight loss goal.
2. Guess what.. it's lose weight, I haven't been going to the gym, shame on me, so I'm going to get my you know what in gear and drop those many unwanted lbs.
3. I got a fortune from a fortune cookie on New Years Eve that said something about getting out of debt or something like that, so that's a goal this year too.
4. I have a bunch of books that I've wanted to read. So that is my goal.

Hopefully I'll do well at it. Wish me luck.

3 comments:

Laci said...

i'm so bad at keeping my goals so i didn't make any yet. if it happens, it happens. i always need to lose weight! good luck!

Krista Lou Cook said...

Those are some great goals. I could just copy and paste them for myself!

Watson said...

Good luck on the goals! Let me know how you kick the Diet Coke!

I've given up on goals. I can't keep them.