Thursday, July 17, 2008

Can you say HOTTT!!!!



Okay I never thought I'd be one that got starstruck but I must admit, I was like a giddy school girl....let me explain.

When I went home for Christmas I went with some friends to Squatters, for lunch, where my sis Jess works. She has a few regulars, one of them being a man named John I believe (I could totally be wrong). His son is hunky movie star Matt Davis. He was Warner on Legally Blonde and He was on Blue Crush. I've always thought he was hot, but when I saw him at Squatters that day my heart instantly started beating faster. My sister and him a friends and she introduced us, and I don't think I acted like a fool, but I can't make promises. Anyway regardless of how I acted, I wasn't thinking clearly and didn't get a picture taken with him, and could have punched myself for not doing so, but my sister saved the day and took one later. So thanks Jess. Now I can swoon! :)

1 comment:

Laura said...

Dont even know who this guy is and I have seen both those movies! But yes he is hhoooottttt! Thanks for posting the picture.