Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Do yourself a favor



I listen to Adam Carolla in the mornings, and every now and then he has a segment called "Do Yourself a Favor", in which he advises his listeners to try things that have made his life easier or better. I realized I should do that as well, to well the masses of people that read my blog....all 1 of me! :)
So my first entry in Do yourself a favor is....check out Psych. It's on the USA network. This TV show is so quick and funny. Not to mention that James Roday makes me weak in the knees. The season starts back up on Friday July 18th, also the 1st and 2nd seasons are available on DVD, so you have time to catch up....Trust me...you'll thank me later!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Can I tell you how much I LOVE Psych? I already have it set to record! I am loving the commercials for the show right now. They make me laugh! Thanks for the "do yourself a favor!"

Laura said...

whatever all 2 OF your blog friends! I love looking at your blog so never stop! Its good for a change not to be looking at baby pictures like everyone elses and stuff so THANKS!