Thursday, July 24, 2008

Yes Elliet...there is a pegasus

So for the 2 of you...myself included; that read my blog, you'll know that I promised Elliet for her birthday a pegasus... What did I get myself into? Where on earth was I going to find a pegasus?

Well at the beginning of the month I was telling my friend, Beca about this as we were heading to Target, saying how I need to find a pegasus, or I'm going to crush one 6-year-olds spirit...and I refuse to do that. I went in the toy section not expecting much and after looking and looking and kicking myself for ever promising such a thing, Beca calls my name and......(cue the choiring angels) holds up this...... How perfect is that?

Now it's not cute in any sense of the word, but Elliet wanted a pegasus, and what sort of fake Aunt would I be if I didn't deliver. By the way I found this in the stuffed version as well! I'm AWESOME.... Okay and Beca gets credit for finding it in the first place. Now everyone can be HAAPPPPPYYY!

3 comments:

Beca said...

Luck sure was on our side that day!!! We are pretty amazing!!!

Laura said...

ha ha oh my gosh you guys are crazy!

Andrea said...

She is going to LOVE LOVE! You still keep the ribbon for best Aunt. :-)