Thursday, August 21, 2008

Do yourself a favor....or favors....again

I know it seems like every time I blog about doing yourself a favor it is always watching a TV show; well this post is no different. But before you think I'm a complete couch potato, I'll add one more thing that has nothing to do with TV. Oh and I know I watch entirely to much TV, but technically I watch TV in my room on my bed, so I guess that makes me a bed potato, not a couch potato....That being said I first and foremost want to tell you to do yourself a favor, and at least once, get a facial. When people want to get pampered, I know the first things they do are either get a massage or get a pedicure. I'm not a fan of the massage. Most times I feel like I'm being beaten up, and I'm not going to pay anyone to get beaten up. Pedicures are good but a facial isn't something that people get regularly and that is a darn shame. Facials are completely relaxing, and your skin feels so good afterwards. So please do yourself a favor.
Now for the TV part of this post, I recently started watching the TV show "How I met your mother" and was quickly addicted. This show is soooo Fun---Wait for it---ny. It's like Friends but way better. It's super creative and I have found myself on many occasion laughing until I was crying. Totally worth it. Please do yourself a favor and do these things....you'll thank me later.

2 comments:

The Hodges said...

Jeannine! Gosh I miss you! It's been forever. Thank you for the compliments. I love your two cents you've posted on your blog page. Things to think about. :)

Jenny said...

I can't belive you haven't been watching "How I met your Mother" before now. Michael & I love it. About Thomas as my last I just feel that it is right.