Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Make-up Permanente!

So a few weeks ago, I went home to visit family and recoup after a minor surgery, and thought while I'm in pain why not add to it and get a little permanent make-up done. My sis Jess knows this girl that did her eyebrows, and I can't tell you how badly I've wanted permanent eyeliner, so I set up the appointment, and now I no longer have to worry about eyeliner, applying it, or having it wear off throughout the day. So here are a few things I'd like to share about my experience.

1. It's not a tattoo, She didn't use a tattoo gun, that way it looks more natural, and if I don't get it touched up then it will fade.

2. No it didn't hurt at all. Jenny, the girl that did the permanent make-up, numbed me for 20 minutes, and used what looked like a slanted brush, but the bristles were needles. It just felt like I was getting my eyebrows tweezed.

3. Afterwards, my eyes were a little swollen, but other than that no problems.

4. I am so glad I did this. It does save a lot of time, and when my eyes water my eyeliner doesn't rub off... AWESOME!

Of course this little excursion couldn't have been done without it being documented photographically! So check it out!!!

Here's a close up before! Wow my eyebrows really need help, talk about a freckle face, and does it look like I have a lazy eye?!


Here's a look at the tool she used. Yikes! I promise it didn't hurt.


Looking good, huh?


Here's a picture of me the next day with my niece Kaycee. I'm not wearing any make-up, doesn't that look awesome.

3 comments:

Laura said...

oh my gosh you look amazing! I've wanted to do the eyeliner for a while but I always thought it lasted FOREVER. Now that I know it fades and it doesnt hurt I REALLY want to do it! I really like how you totally look like you're wearing make up but you're not! Love it!

Jenny said...

I LOVE IT!! I am so jealous. I have thought about having the eyeliner done but I just haven't yet. Now I will realy want to do it.

Camren and Tiffany said...

Wow I can't believe you got your eyes done I want too! Maybe someday when we come back to visit I will have you lady do it, it looks really good.