Thursday, August 7, 2008

Harlem Globetrotting


So this week at work an old patient came in to get new retainers. His name is Shane Christensen, and he is a current Harlem Globetrotter. I went to a few games as a child and thought it was pretty cool. We asked if he would do a few tricks for us with his basketball. He was really sweet and said he would, and I just so happened to have my camera so I recorded it. It was pretty awesome.
He was such a good sport to sign autographs and do tricks. He was so sweet and congenial. Not to mention he is NOT UGLY. Very easy on the eyes! :) Thanks Shane, or as he's known on the Globetrotters "Scooter"!

Here are the video's of him showing off his skills and helping Sydney spin the ball! Good Times! Pardon the dorky laughter in the video...that's me.





No comments: