Saturday, September 20, 2008

It's all greek to me!


Yay! that time is upon us, Greek Festival time. Me loves to get my Greek on! This is such a blast. I've been every year for the last 4 years and I've loved every minute of it. Not only do we get some YUM-M-M-Y Greek food, but we also do a little Greek "dancing" (please notice the quotations. Whenever I say I dance it is always heavy with air-quotes. A dancer I am not!!!). My good friend Tiffany and I love to make fools of ourselves and have a blast doing this. This year we brought Tiffany's sister Tyerra with us, she needed to learn the ways of the Greek.

So our proper Greek attire in tow, we got our Greek groove on! I don't know if Tyerra was impressed or a little embarrassed to be with us, but we had a BLAST! For those of you that have never attended one of these I highly recommend this! (I'm recommending a lot of things lately). It's so cool to see the culture of these people. Makes me wish we did things more of our culture...but I'm part Swedish, and I'm no fan of Lutefisk. Whatever, no matter I can pretend to be Greek at least one day a year. All I have to say is that My Big Fat Greek Night, was fan-freakin-tastic!

No comments: