Thursday, September 4, 2008

My sweet escape

So this weekend I took an unexpected trip (escape) home. While I was there it rained like crazy, but that was alright by me. I also did a lot of playing and bonding with my "brover" Buddy. I have to say, this little guy can brighten any dark day. Or as my Dad calls him. Budrick James Rapscallion. Buddy loves to play catch, and can't seem to get enough of it. Even if my Dad has played catch with him, he still needs my Mom to play catch with him as well... because...you know, he doesn't want her to miss out on all the fun. While I was home he also included me as well. Isn't he thoughtful. Anyhow, here are a few movies of him playing catch with my mom, and the rain. Good times!

Small clip of the rain.

Yeah this goes on for hours, but I was super cold, I only got a quick second of it.

4 comments:

Laura said...

where do your parents live? I love the weather and that cute dog! Our dog doesn't play catch and it drives me crazy. You throw her a ball and she looks at you like your stupid. It's really frustrating

Brammer Family said...

Cute Dog!!!

Jeannine said...

My parents live in good old p.g.utah. good times

Anonymous said...

My kids would play all day with Buddy if they could. They may actually get him to the point of not wanting to play any more.