Sunday, September 14, 2008

Kid Krazyness

So I had the opportunity recently to watch the Leaver kids. They are so much fun. We had a good time, and as Sadie would say "They were a good job." :) We had a lot of fun and of course I couldn't help but snap a few pictures, which is good, because they sure like to pose! Can you blame them... they're A for Adorable! Let's take a trip down memory lane. Here goes!

Ummm...could this get any cuter? Is he not the cutest thing all sported up in his soccer uniform? Andrea warned me of this but I was not prepared for the overload of cuteness!

This picture totally captures Sadie's personality. I can just picture here saying, take one of me right now, I did as I was told.

Here's cute Elliet...oh I mean Ellie, as she likes to be called now. I love to do fun things with her hair, even though a lot of times she didn't want me to do things too extravagant. I was able to do a cute low side pony-tail with her hair all curled. Aahh!!! How cute is she!

One thing the twins liked to do when Elliet was at school, was use me as a jungle gym. As the fun aunt I totally let them. One of the things that they found particularly exciting was playing airplane. They would put their chest on my feet and I would hold them up so they looked like they were flying. WWWEEEEE. They had so much fun doing this, and side-note, it's a great abs workout as well! So it's a win-win situation. Check it out!

Look how much fun they are having. They make it so easy for me to agree to be their jungle gym! More to come later!

3 comments:

Jenny said...

They are very cute kids I wish you lived closer I would make you my kids fun aunt. I am not any fun.

Brammer Family said...

That soccer outfit is awesome!

Andrea said...

Oh my gosh I got the biggest smile on my face!!! How great are you!?!? I am going to copy this idea and try to get some pics... though they may not have as much fun with me doing it. And I need a pedicure first.