Saturday, September 20, 2008

My Favorite Vampires!


Who cares about Edward, or any of the Cullen bunch. These are my favorite vampires. One kick butt band called Vampire Weekend. If you haven't heard them then do yourself a favor, and listen! Anyhoo....They were in concert this week and my BFF, Beca and I went to partake in their awesomeness! They were such a blast, and they sounded so good, plus, the lead singer was such a cutie. So-o-o adorable. It was one concert I didn't want to end, but since they only have one album, it wasn't very long. Still I can say I saw them when... because I'm convinced they'll be around for awhile. So to the few of you that read this blog I recommend....nay I implore you to give them a listen.. trust me...you'll thank me later!

1 comment:

Jen said...

I'm really digging the Vampires weekend album! Thanks for turning me to them!!! I'm putting in on the IPOD so that when we are going down to Vegas this next weekend (WaHoo!!!) We'll be able to listen to the whole thing at once!!! :) Lucky duck getting to go to the concert!