Sunday, September 21, 2008

Joey turns 100K


What a monumental day for me! My precious car Joey turned 100,000 miles today! It was an occasion that I wanted to make sure I documented. I wanted to commemorate this ala How I Met Your Mother style. I downloaded I'm gonna be (500 miles) by The Proclaimers.(To really understand this you'll have to watch the clip below). It's crazy to think I've had this car for that long, I've had some great memories, and I can't believe I've logged all of those miles give or take like 1000. My sister drove the car once from Las Vegas to Utah, and one time Ben Smith did. Joey didn't like that one bit, and wasn't very cooperative with him. Anyhow, I love this car, and I just needed to post this monumental occasion. Thanks Joey!! Here's to 100K more!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Joey!
I haven't seen that one. I really should start watching them more. That song always reminds me of Josh and Ben Campbell. It is one we listened to as we packed them up to move :(. I'm sure they don't realize it though. It brings back good memories but I had to add the sad face since they left.

Laura said...

Wow thats a lot of miles! What a good car.

Amberlee said...

I'm just glad Green Army Guy was there to witness it too!

Krista Lou Cook said...

Ummm, I think I met Joey once, right? Did he use to take us to the oh so early in the morning water aerobics?