Friday, October 17, 2008

Beca The Beautiful

On Saturday Oct. 11, 2008. Beca got married. I'm so glad I was able to attend. She looked so beautiful. Her dress was perfect. Not to mention her hair! (do you see me patting myself on the back?) Without a doubt, I know her and Zack will be very happy, he is a great guy and they are a great couple. I was watching the kids that weekend and so I took them to the reception. (As well as the ceremony but that's another long story, I won't bore you with the details) As we were driving to the reception I told the kids we were going to see Beca and she was going to look very pretty. Sadie said "Like a Princess" I said "Yes just like a princess." On our drive there, we saw some spotlights shining in the sky, I'm not sure what it was for, but the kids were positive that they were for Beca. They kept saying "The lights are telling us to come see Princess Beca." They were so excited. Even when we turned away from the spotlights they were still sure it was for her. I must say they should have been. Congrats Beca and Zack.

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Awsome hair. I think those kids are so cut no wonder they have you wrapped around their fingers.

Jenny said...

I ment CUTE not cut.I can't type.

Krista Lou Cook said...

Princess Beca! Those kids sound great!