Saturday, October 11, 2008

She likes me...She really likes me

While babysitting last night Elliet was coloring and I was on my computer, she started asking me how to spell all the members of her families name, then she asked me to spell my name, I complied and spelled all of the names for her. I didn't think anything of it, but I found out why she asked me after they had gone to bed and I was cleaning up. I thought it was so cute, I HAD to take a picture. Now I know that if no one else likes me... at least Elliet does. AAAHHHHH!

3 comments:

Krista Lou Cook said...

That is so cute! What a happy feeling.

Andrea said...

I wish I would find those words with my name.... :-)

Camren and Tiffany said...

That is so cute I wish you lived close to you! You are so fun! I know Jade would love you too!