Sunday, October 26, 2008

If you think it's sexy.... come on baby let me know!

So here I am changing my hair color once again. Lately I've changed it then changed it back so fast, people don't know I've done anything different. But the other day my friend Tayla at work did this lady's hair and I said I want to try that...do you think it would look good. Tayla is always trying to get me to do more daring things. This is the girl that goes from white to red to black in about a month so I thought I want something new.... so with out further adieu.....what do you think? I know besides the whole myspace self taken photo. I must say for a girl that always goes back to my dark color, I'm loving it. I've got quite a few compliments and I really am loving the change. That being said I want your honest opinion. I know that at least 5 of you that read my blog are professional stylists, so be honest. I'm interested in every one's opinion.

9 comments:

Camren and Tiffany said...

Jeannine i love the red hair! When you said you died it red I couldn't imagine it but it looks really good! It makes your eyes look really blue. I also like your haircut. Makes me want to do something drastic to mine!

Andrea said...

I need to see you in person (so yes, let's do lunch again) but from here it looks FAB. I quite dig the lighter shade.

Jenny said...

I love it. It really makes your eyes stand out. I thought it looked good it didn't even look fake. you know how some do.

The Hodges said...

I LOVE THE HAIR!! Usually I don't like the dyed red, but you can sure pull it off! Welcome to the club! :)

Laci said...

hey. you look great in that picture!! i like the hair!

Brammer Family said...

LOVE IT!!!

Uh, I'm such a whimp. I've never been daring when it comes to hair. :)

Krista Lou Cook said...

Um I'd say A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! I love the short look AND the color!

Laura said...

LOVE IT! but can I be a pain? Can you put up a picture of what it looked like before so I can see them side by side? I cant remember what it was like before becuase the red looks so natural on you!!!

Anonymous said...

I love this picture, I first saw it on your facebook, adn my first thought was that I wished I looked as good as you.