Friday, October 10, 2008

My lucky luck!

Well I don't know who I have to thank....(Actually I do know who to thank and I have said many a thankful prayer), but it seems my luck is changing. It's about time. I know we all go through dark times, but lately it seems mine have been pitch black. But alas, I see a light. First, my computer is working. Yay! and second, I found out I got the job at the Cosmetology school. I'm excited for this. I've always been interested in teaching at the school, and now I get the opportunity. I just have to remember to teach the way state boards wants me to teach and not teach short cuts. I'm looking forward to this challenge. These last few months I know I was suppose to learn a lesson in humility, patience, faith and obedience. I just hope I did learn things. I know that sometimes...okay A LOT of the time I was unsuccessful, but I did learn not to take things for granted. Anyhow, I'll keep you posted on how the job goes....Oh and in case someone did send a leperachaun my way, I thank you!

2 comments:

Nitosha said...

Awwww DARLING i am so happy for you!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! My mom already told me about it. Now don't get me wrong she is excited for you, but she was totally not happy when her favorite hair dresser wasn't moving back. I didn't tell you, but she told me about three time, "did I tell you that Jeannine is moving back here. . ."
Way to get up her hopes! J/K. I'm excited for you. You will do great!