Thursday, October 9, 2008

She's Back!

I'm back! Hallelujah! It's about freakin time! So whats new everybody? Not a whole lot here? I do have to give a major thanks to my bro-in-law Dave! He saved my life, and by life I mean computer. I don't know what I was doing to it, but he did use the term "de-fragging the hard drive" which totally sounds like something they would do on Star Trek but whatevs. Anyhow I'm back baby. I don't know how the Pioneers did it. Well that's about all I have to say. I'm just glad I'm back withdrawal sucks!

2 comments:

Ousizch said...

Blog-de-da-da, Your blog was good. I thought you were also creative, because could make content was as good. You were willing to waste time and thoughts to dismiss this good idea.

Don't had stopped contributing your sparkling idea in this blog. I was convinced this blog really must be useful.

May you be successful …….

Ousizch
http://www.ecpassistant.blogspot.comri

Krista Lou Cook said...

Yah! I look forward to the many posts!