Saturday, November 1, 2008

Thanks....Thanks alot!

So I decided to get in the spirit of the holidays I would write things I'm thankful for the whole month of Nov. I'm not sure if I'll be able to write something every day. But I want to have at least 31 things I'm thankful for. So to start the month off right, what I have to be thankful for is.........
1: My AWESOME Family!! I know that's a little cheesy and brown-nosey but I don't know what I would do if I didn't have them. I have a client that recently went through a very tragic event, and lost her grandchild. But rather than the family rallying around one another, there was nothing but discontent. I couldn't even imagine thinking, not to mention saying some of the things that my clients family have said to one another. It makes me so sad for her that she doesn't have a great support system like me. I never want to take that for granted. So to all my family immediate and extended. I love ya like crazy. I know they will always love and support me, and I know that sometimes that could be quite the cross to bare. :)
2: Along those same lines I'm thankful for my friends. You guys are the best. I couldn't ask for a better bunch of characters to associate myself with. I'm a lucky gal!
Like I said I'm a little cheesy. It won't always be like that. Like Veronica Mars would say I'm a marshmallow (because I'm a softie....) just keep that to yourselves please! :)

No comments: