Monday, November 3, 2008

Buddy the Brilliant


So I went home last weekend and had to love a little on my brother buddy. He's just the most, to say the very least. I love just playing with him, and he loves when people play with him, so it all works out. The funny thing is that he HATES getting his picture taken. He will hide from the camera, and if you pull the camera out and turn it on, he bolts. I did get this picture above of him, but look at how mad he looks. So the funny thing is, my dad is teaching him new tricks everyday, and he's now getting him to literally jump through hoops for him. With him distracted I was able to get this video of him. It's so funny he'll do anything to play a little catch. Sometimes he's too anxious to get the ball and he won't jump through the hoops, but that's part of his charm.

No comments: