Sunday, November 16, 2008

Oh and one more thing

I did forget to mention one thing I'm thankful for:
Long talks with loved ones

This is a picture of Me and Jess, last Christmas, and may I say we are in true form. We are goofy together, and are super cool, and super sexy! :) (Inside joke for Jess)
We had a long conversation last night, she actually heard the conversation I had with Sadie about Karma the Mouse. But what I'm thankful for is the fact that we can call each other in our times of need. I know I've sure called her many a time so she could hear my drama, and I'm so grateful if I get the chance to reciprocate. I'm not sure how often she reads this blog, but Jess I love ya like crazy, and I'll always be here. You're one of my heroes, and I hope you are feeling better today.

Here's a picture of me and Jen. Love you like crazy too Jen. We love to dish about our favorite TV shows, and all sorts of other very IMPORTANT stuff. Jen, you are as well one of my heroes. Jen has diabetes and I admire her, because it is something that sure changes your life. She's had a lot of problems in the past with it, but I'll be honest, I never can remember her every saying something like "Why me?" I'm sure she thinks it but she keeps a pretty positive attitude about it. I'm not sure I would do the same. Just want you to know Jen that it really is admirable.

Bottom line is I couldn't ask for 2 better sisters in the world. We sure fought like crazy growing up, but they are 2 of my best friends. Love you guys!

2 comments:

Krista Lou Cook said...

yah for Jess and Jen! sisters are the best, and you've got two!

Jen said...

You are such a sweetheart! It has been so much fun hanging out this weekend! Thanks for being such a great friend and sister! I love you!!!!