Monday, November 3, 2008

More Thanks

Okay so I've got to play catch up, So a few things I have to voice my thanks for are:
1: So awhile ago, I was writing how some of my clients were asking me in June if I was ready for Christmas. But the funny thing is I actually have Ideas this year, and not only that but I've already bought a few presents. AWESOME. The great thing about that is I'm totally in the Holiday spirit. Really focusing on things I'm Thankful for, and the other day when I was at store I was humming along to the Christmas Carols they were piping through the Musak.
2: I'm really thankful for my pearly whites! I got my braces off on Wednesday and my teeth look AWESOME! Thanks Scott. Here's a pic. Notice my Cheesy smile. Also, don't mind the kinked neck, that's so I wouldn't have a double chin.

3: Okay, this is a total superficial one (like no braces isn't), but I love my music. I love discovering new music, I love listening to my old music. They may be Oldies but they sure are goodies. There is something about hearing my beloved Elvis, that puts a big cheesy grin on my face. I blast it, I rock out and I love EVERY SECOND! It's also awesome to find cheap MP3 download sites like my new fave MP3fiesta. So everyone do yourself a favor next time you're in your car blast your favorite song, sing at the top of your lungs and think of me, I'll be doing the same. My choice will be "Hard-headed woman".

1 comment:

Brammer Family said...

Your smile looks fabulous! Oh, I bet you are so happy! :)

Woooohoooo!!!