Friday, November 21, 2008

Many more Thanks

Okay it's been a few days, so here are my thanks:

1: The nice weather. It's been like in the high 70's here the last few weeks. Not even cool enough for a jacket. Let me tell you that's my kind of weather!
2: Entertainment. I can't put in words the joy I am feeling because on Sunday there is a 24 movie event. YAY! I've missed Jack Bauer so much, and I can't wait. I can't help but get wrapped up in all my fun shows. I'm just not ashamed to say it. I can't wait to feel the 24 intensity once again
3: The holiday season. I must say it's been a sneaky thing, because it came way sooner than expected. (Just like every year I suppose). I didn't even realize that Thanksgiving was next week, but I'm super excited to go home and spend time with my family!

Yay for it all.

No comments: